Thorski Design has extensive expertise in all phases of spacecraft program development, from conceptual design to post-launch support. Years of analytical and hands-on experience provide Thorski Design with the knowledge and skills to create innovative solutions to challenging design problems.
Just a few of the areas in which we excel are:
- Static and dynamic structural analysis
- Mechanisms and deployables
- Detailed design and drawing production
- Subsystem and top assembly modeling and layouts
- Mass properties and balancing analyses
- Dynamic and kinematic analyses
We have in-depth knowledge of design and analysis tools including Creo Parametric, Solidworks, Femap, and NASTRAN, as well as development of many custom analytical tools using Matlab, Mathcad, and other scripting tools.